Home Page Forums The Coffee Shop Happy New Year!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy New Year to all…I put in the lowest miles last year, that’s counting years when I was down for illness or surgery (broken bones, etc). It rained non stop from Jan till June. A week before Thanksgiving I just stopped riding. My exercise was long walks with my very spoiled Lab. I went out today. Went better than I expected, then bonked badly. My 77 year old body is not what it used be, hard to keep motivated. I promised myself to ride until I hit 80…

Cosmic Kid
    Participant

Happy New Year, everyone…..had my biggest mileage year ever in 2019. 10,940 miles….dunno if I will ever hit that again, though. I was pretty wrecked by the time I got to September. Muddled through the end of the year by substantially dropping the intensity and just enjoying riding.

I hope everyone has a great 2020, filled with many miles and adventures!!

Dale
    Participant

Started the new year hiking in the Ozark mountains in northern Arkansas with my wife.
    If the weather stays decent and I get my work done I’ll get in a few miles on the bike.

3600 miles… about average for me

Orange Crush
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone and good riding in 2020.

2020 will bring a forumite meetup at Levi’s early October, two confirmed so far, one most likely. Anyone else interested – see you there.

Also gunning for a Grinduro Mt Shasta signup which would mean the two weeks in between would be spent cycling in California. Have a tentative “best of” hit list planned.

Cheers

79pmooney
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.